Follow the steps below to ensure the current version of the firmware on your B9 Core Series.
When the Printer and PC running the B9Create Software are NOT connected via a network:
1. In the Print Manager screen, select the ‘Settings’ icon. Here you will see ‘Latest Firmware Version: xx’. Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Show Firmware Update File’.
2. Transfer the file to a USB drive and insert into your printer. On the Printer main menu, select “USB Transfer”, find the file on the USB, and select the firmware file. The firmware will automatically begin to update.
When the Printer and PC running the B9Create Software ARE connected via a network:
1. Once a new version of the firmware is released, you will see an orange notification bar that says “Update Firmware” in the Print Manager screen.
2. Select the “Update Firmware” notification to update printer firmware to the latest version.
3. Go to printer to verify the firmware update by selecting Settings> Machine Info.