Printer connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet and on the same network as the desktop Create software.
- Open the desktop Create software. The Print Manager page will be displayed.
- Select your Printers Name and then the Print Library field as shown below.
- Select Add New Print.
- A window will open on your computer.
- Navigate to the cpj file on your computer you wish to transfer to the printer.
- Select the cpj file you wish to transfer and select Open.
- The file will be transferred via your network connection to the printer.
- When the transfer is complete the print will be in your Print Library.
Transferring a Print via USB
- Insert a USB Drive into your computer.
- Open the File Library on your computer.
- Navigate to the cpj file you wish to transfer.
- Transfer the file to the USB drive.
- Select USB Transfer on the main screen of the Core Printer.
- Insert the Thumb Drive into the printer.
- The contents of the Thumb Drive will be displayed.
- Scroll to the Print to be transferred and select to initiate the transfer process.