B9 Model Cure - Operation
A B9Creations Support Account will be needed to view the following Solutions links.
- Perform the Core Series Post Printing and DuraVat Cleaning Procedures to remove resin from the print. Resin remaining on the print will cause post cure surface finish issues.
- Fill the glass dish with tap water.
- Submerge the model under water which improves the curing process and reduces curing time.
- Orientate the models vertically to assure both sides of the model are cured. Horizontal orientation may require flipping the model to cure both sides.
- Cure time depends on your part size and geometry. In general, over-curving is better than under-curing models. Cure your model for 2 to 10 minutes depending on size and quantity.
- Single ring: 2 – 3 minutes
- Multiple rings: 5 minutes
- Heavier models: 7 – 10 minutes
- The A, B and C buttons can be programmed for preset curing time.
- When properly cured, supports and base should snap off rather than flexing.